Move into spring in love with your body suit.
Join me and a community of women as we create a sacred space to reclaim our bodies, hold each other accountable to treat our body suits with care, and deepen our relationship to ourselves and the Divine within us.
This 6-week phone series will be held on Tuesday nights, 8:30 - 9:30pm EST. It will begin on the New Moon on March 8th, and end on the waxing crescent of April 12th.
For additional support, I am also offering one individual session for each participant during the 6 weeks.
We will also have a sweet private Facebook community to stay connected between calls.
You can receive recordings of each call whether or not you are not able to make them all.
Week 1: Slowing Down
- We'll practice the art of slowing down, relaxing, and coming home to the body, so we can begin to gain insight into how we feel and what our bodies want us to know.
Week 2: Deep Listening
- Our bodies hold so much wisdom. We will practice deep listening to the body and explore tools to keep us connected to ourselves in our everyday lives.
Week 3: Honoring Your Hungers
- There's a difference between emotional and physical hungers. We'll examine the different types of hungers, how to differentiate between them, and how to satisfy them all.
Week 4: Pleasurable Movement
- What kinds of movement feel good? We'll explore and cultivate joyful movement practices so exercise becomes a pleasure and not a chore.
Week 5: Bringing Sweetness Into Your Life
- Cake and cookies are extra tempting when we are not already filled with the sweetness life has to offer. We'll learn ways to fill our lives with sweetness so food is not a substitute.
Week 6: True Satisfaction
- What is true satisfaction? What parts of your life require more nourishment? We will create customized roadmaps for the future to bring more satisfaction in our lives on multiple levels.